Inbound marketing has proven itself to be an extremely effective form of marketing for businesses of all sizes. This is because smallercompanies can still achieve results on a small marketing budget. There are hundreds of inbound marketing strategies that you can use to achieve your marketing goals - whether it's to increase brand awareness, build brand authority, build brand trust, increase sales or increase leads. The following are the top 5 effective strategies for inbound marketing that you should consider:
- Write a blog - The blog is one of the most effective vessels for your content. You can use your blog to make your readers more informed by providing helpful and relevant content. A successful blog can bring in more web traffic, boost brand awareness and help build brand authority. Also, blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information.
- Engage on social media - Social media allows you to interact directly with consumers, thereby helping to build your reputation and build your brand identity. You should be able to have a greater insight into your audience as well. You can also use social media to find content ideas for your inbound marketing strategies.
- Use email marketing - Email marketing provides one of the highest ROI's of any inbound marketing strategy and has consistently proven to be a great way to nurture your leads. You should perfect the subject line, establish relevance, and build a connection.
- Optimize for SEO - Optimizing your website's content using competitive and relevant keywords will help improve your search engine ranking and bring in more traffic. Make sure you use meta and title tags, while using alt tags to describe your images. Ideally you will want 400-600 words per page for the best optimization. Be careful not to keyword stuff your pages and buying links is never a good idea.
- Use PPC advertising - Pay per click advertising is a useful way to increase brand awareness, increase web traffic and even to test out your keywords. You only pay when an interested person clicks and you can set your budget to control costs. PPC can show results immediately, while allowing you to reach your target client at the time they are searching.
These are top 5 effective strategies for inbound marketing that you should strongly consider implementing into your marketing campaign.