We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist.
The Creative Momentum is expanding our Marketing department and seeking a Paid Media Specialist. This individual needs to be a self-starting, highly detail-oriented professional with 3 or more years of experience in Google Adwords (Search) PPC Management and Google Display. This is your chance to shape the marketing efforts of a booming digital marketing agency and the clients we serve!
About The Creative Momentum – We have been named one of the top 100 fastest growing, privately held businesses in Atlanta 3 years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and are a 2X Inc. 5000 recipient. Our culture is fun, friendly and growing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute paid search and display campaigns from the ground up, including proposal development; campaign activation and maintenance; performance reporting; setting and outperforming efficiency benchmarks and establishing and meeting goal metrics.
- Manage campaign setup and ad creation in paid social and display partner platforms, including trafficking & QA’ing ads.
- Manage multiple annual campaign budgets ranging from $30,000 to $1,000,000+ for local, regional and national client roster.
- Effectively create, present and deliver meaningful analytics reports to clients and provide actionable insights based on the data.
- Perform in-depth keyword and website research, bid and budget management, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing.
- Monitor the latest trends and changes in social media and the digital landscape, including advertising strategies, formats, channels and technologies.
- Collaborate across client and agency partners.
- Participate on new business pitches when needed.
- Own the work and drive amazing results.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Ability to work seamlessly and in active collaboration with the agency account team and creative team, as well as ability to work independently across multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 3+ years of integrated experience managing multi-channel social campaigns and digital analytics reporting experience.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex data effectively.
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with digital advertising platforms: Facebook Ads Manager (Plus), LinkedIn (Plus), Adwords, Google Display Network
- Experience with third-party tracking and reporting tools.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
What's in it for you:
- Future opportunity to work with a top-ranked Atlanta agency.
- Flexible, casual, open work environment.
- Cool people.
- No brown-nosing.
- No politics.
- Passionate People.
If you are a Paid Media Specialist expert, please apply today!
You can email in at firstname.lastname@example.org